The Confinement of One's Mind

Through the storm and winds
Through the dust and drought
Through all realities in this world 
Why do I keep myself haunted with illusion? 

Like you, do you even actually exist? The you inside my mind, does it exist?
Like future, does future even exist for me?
Like time, what even is time? I cannot see it! Does it exist?
Why do those things like to linger around me so much?

I hate you
I am scared of the future
I don't like the idea of time

I hate it all to the point I eventually hate my mind that produces it all
Eh, what even is a mind?

I hate it to the point I can no longer know what should I do now, then?
Err, now...?

I hate the present, I am scared of future, and I cursed the past
Wait, eh?

What should I do now?
Oh, wait
What is 'now'?
Does 'now' even exist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust and Respect

the first quarter

Pause! A 2-year reconciliation with one’s self